Key BlueScope Benefits
- Unmatchable market performance
-Test up to 32-Mulistreams each with customizable traffic profiles.
-Powerful Packet Flooding. Flood nearly any field of a packet including MAC, VLAN, MPLS with Layer 3 & 4 payload options.
-Dual port Packet Capture and Analysis utilizing WireShark engine
-The most compact OTN tester on the market. Supports OTU-1/2
-Unparalleled physical layer testing on all optical transport methods and line rates.
- Software license controlled features for upgrades or maintaining test standards as they are defined, then certified.
-Instant (DIY) remote/field upgradable; via a software only license key.
-Never lose a test capability/feature due to lost, forgotten, or damaged hardware modules.
- Linux Operating System
-Less susceptibility to viruses and malware. Known in the IT industry for being more stable than alternatives. Linux the OS choice for hand held testers and utilized in the Bluescope!
- Handheld test set hardware platform that supports both 1/10 GbE Ethernet, SONET/SDH/PDH, Fiber Channel, OTN, WLAN.
- Rapid Boot-up
- Eight Hours battery stand time and approximate four hours of battery test time.
- Remote control through VNC and a CLI.
- Dual port operation enables performing two tests simultaneously
- Bluetooth support to easily offload test results or transfer test configurations.
- Customizable platform. Avoids technology obsolescence. Choose your ports, line rates and testing options you require now. Then invest in what you require. Bluescope is upgradeable for your future testing by you and can be fully configured by you, whenever your test requirements, testing demands, financial position changes. Just add ports, features, and software options etc. in the future. Truly “pay as you grow” handheld test platform.
BlueScope Ethernet Standard Features
- Throughput Test (Single Stream)
- Packet Filtering
- IP Tools (Ping, DHCP, Trace Route)
- In-Service Traffic Monitoring (Non-Intrusive Mode)
- MPLS (stacking up to 3 MPLSs)
- VLAN, Q-in-Q (up to 3 VLANs)
- Cable Diagnostics
- Remote Control via VNC
- Report Generation (PDF, CSV and TXT)
BlueScope Ethernet SW Options
(ET-1) Single 1GB port
(ET-2) Dual 1GB port
(ET-3) Single 10GB port
(ET-4) Dual 1GB & Single 10GB port
(ET-5) Loopback Mode (L1-L4, auto, filtered)
(ET-6) Throughput multi-streams (4 streams)
(ET-7) RFC2544 (Network Equipment Benchmarking Test)
(ET-8) Packet Capture and Decode via WireShark
(ET-9) Throughput 32 multi-streams
(ET-10) Packet Flooding – Mac/VLAN/IP/User Defined Field
(ET-11) L1/Unframed BERT (Cable BERT-RJ45, Unframed BERT-SFP Optic)
(ET-12) Network Discovery
(ET-13) 100 FX/LX (Optic)
(ET-19) Asymmetric RFC2544 Testing
(ET-20) One-Way Delay Measurement using 1588 or GPS
(ET-22) CLI Interface
(WA-1) 10GbE WAN PHY
(WA-2) WLAN 802.11 a/b/g Testing
The BlueScope B6800B tests 1x, 2x, 4x and 10x Gbps Fibre Channel (FC). Users can manipulate various fields of the FC frames to emulate end customer traffic and perform BER measurements on L1 and L2 circuits. The BlueScope supports buffer crediting capability, which lets providers verify the effect of delay on the link throughput and test the ability of the link to obtain the optimum buffer credit values. The BlueScope also allows users to turn up storage area networks (SANs), producing reliable throughput, packet loss, RTD, and burstability results with consistent test methodology
BlueScope Fiber Channel Options
Fiber Channel Option
(FC-1) Fiber Channel 1x/2x
(FC-2) Fiber Channel 4x
(FC-3)Fiber Channel 1x/2x/4x
- Two SFPs (1000BASE-SX/LX/ZX, 100-FX/LX/SX)
- Two 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ45)
- Size: 172.5 (W) x 227 (H) x 58.5 (D) mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg with Battery, Battery (0.3 kg)
- Operating Temp:
- Storage Temp:
- -20℃~ +70℃
- Color TFT-LCD Touch Screen
- User Interface:
- Touch Screen & Keypad
- 10% ~ 90%
- AC adaptor: 100V~240 V(50Hz/60Hz)
- Removable/Rechargeable lithium -Ion Battery
- Battery life: 3 hours typical, 8 hour in standby mode
- Charging time: 1 ~ 2 hours
- 2GByte internal Flash memory included
- Web : http://www.bluelighttec.com
- Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales : email@example.com
- TEL : +1 408 841 9689
- FAX : +1 408 841 9607