TYPES OF PROJECTS THAT QUALIFY
- New business development expansion
- Green Energy
- Health Facilities
- And More
Unlikely a numerous investment consulting firms, we provide the full service by each step thoroughly with the Client, including 3rd party due diligent service.
Each PMI (Project Marching Investment), we assign the Escrow Law Firm together with the Client to secure the deposit. The Client deposit is fully secured either completion of the Matching Fund or NOT. The outcome is vary, depending on the type of PROJECT AND ESTIMATE PROFIT and VALUE.
PROJECT MATCHING FUND CONSULTANCY
With a great depth and breadth of expertise, we help clients achieve their goals through a wide array of strategies, in every major sector and asset class through various PROJECT MATCHING FUND INVESTORS.
Small business exporters are taking advantage of the world market and selling billions of dollars of goods and services overseas every year. In fact, 70% of all exporters have fewer than 20 employees. If you are one of these businesses, or would like to join in this growing trend, and you think you are too small to receive government sponsored export financing, think again!
PROJECT FINANCE (No matching fund)
Strategic project planning and development together with Clients
Structuring and organizing the Matching Funds, structuring and executing institutional and management-led buyouts, follow-on underwriting, from Beginning to Closing process in transparency procedure. Areas of expertise include traditional private equity, alternative asset funds (e.g., real estate, infrastructure and oil & gas) and hedge funds.
PROJECT CO-DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
HEPEC Solutions works together with the Client to develop the projects.
These collaboration are flexible enough to take full advantage of the respective strength of Client project and its partners and our valuable professional resource management skills.
Our joint development partners typically have the following characteristics;
- Promising access to suitable PPI (Private Project Investment) investor/s
- A network of PPF investor group
- A professional resource management
- An appropriate to access to funds
Besides PPF coordinating, we’re partnering to involve in various projects with Clients, from planning and development to financing. This flexibility maximizes in chance of success of each projects.
JOINT VENTURE STRATEGY
HEPEC Solutions also brings the JV strategy as an another option to work with Client. The Client and HEPEC work together through a US based Joint Venture company to plan and execute the PROJECT FUNDING PROGRAM. The advantage of JV strategy is to promote and execute the PROJECT for the Private Project Funding. HEPEC will provide a full services from beginning to closing SPC, Special Purpose Company, until completion of the PROJECT.
COMMIDITY TRADE & FIANANCE
Looking for expand your import & export commodity trade business with US?
Commodity trade and financial solutions
- US agricultural products export coordination to Asia
- FTA trade and the Letter of Credit finance by US local banks
- USDA GSM-102 credit line to support the Importer’s cash flow
- Global commodity trade finance by PPI (Private Project Finance) network
California Almond supplies 80% of world wide demand
Our trade team arranges the California and Italy wine
PPI PROCEDURES (Standard)
- Intro and LOI
- Pre-qualification process the Project and Client’s needs
- The SERVICE AGREEMENT signing between HEPEC Solutions and the Client
- Signed Parties, HEPEC and Client, will designate the Escrow company for Underwriting preparation.
- Client is required to deposit [ ]% of projected funding value into the designated Escrow account in California.
- Submit the basic underwriting documents to review and pre-evaluation by HEPEC, (CIS, client information sheet, Copy of the principal’s passport and proof of funds) prior to the Investor’s official evaluation.
- All submitted documentation is forwarded to Underwriting for approval.
- If file is approved, Underwriting will designate the Provider’s escrow account under the Law firm. Underwriting will disclose the name of Investor
- HEPEC coordinates and negotiate Issuing process until Client is satisfied.
- Escrow is closed at the time the investment fund is allocated.
- total estimate time is 12 weeks from the date of underwriting approval.